Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Things I Love

I love it when my daughter (who is 9 months) cuddles up against my chest.
I love to watch my son (2 years, 7 mos) run ahead of me on the path.
I love when my son says "Mom" over and over and over...and over.
I love how my daughter's belly hangs over when she sits down.
I love when my son says "I love you" at night before he falls asleep.
I love how my daughter's nose wrinkles when she smiles.
I love to watch my son sleep.
I love it when I nap beside my son and he puts his arm around me (which looks so uncomfortable for his little arm around my big neck).
I love to watch my husband play with the kids on the floor.
I love to listen to my son sing to my daughter when they first wake up in the morning.
I love to listen to them laugh.
I love it when my son gives my daughter a big hug, and in the process they both fall over.

I love my family.

What are some of the things that you love?