Thursday, June 07, 2007

finally...

..ha ha just kidding. Hot off the press, here are a few shots of our exciting Mom's Nite Out 2nd Annual Golf Nite. If you have any complaints, write to her. I don't remember if I mentioned anything about the actual night itself, but it was a blast. It always is. There's nothing more therapeutic than hanging around, kid free talking to a bunch of other Mom's about stuff that your children have done. There were anatomy stories and bowel movement stories and your everyday good kid stuff stories. I loved it!


I also just noticed that our Galaxy Cinemas has started the stars and strollers program, where you can go watch movies with your babies. I don't know how long they've been doing it, but I can remember seeing an ad for it a long time ago and then finding out that it's not offered here in PA. So anyway, now it is! You can check it out here for details.