Friday, June 01, 2007

note to self

I watched Oprah today (for the first time in a long time) and saw a clip from a previous show about forgiving yourself. The clip was about a woman who was driving home with her 6 small children in the car and she fell asleep at the wheel. The van (I'm guessing) hit the side rail, flipped and slid down a deep bank landing in a river or lake. She was able to free herself and one child and paramedics freed 2 more, 3 other children died. I can't imagine that. There's been times when I've been driving on the highway and my head has dozed. I've had to stop the vehicle and get out and stretch or stop somewhere and buy something to snack on. I just can't imagine what might've happened. Something we need to remember. Wherever we're going is not so important that we need to take such chances. Note to self.