Saturday, September 20, 2008

c'est fini

Ever since we moved here I just haven't felt right. And with that feeling comes a huge lack of motivation to do anything. I've always wondered about this whole blogging thing. Who am I? that I should be so interesting or unique that people would want to read about my life? No one really. It did make me feel good to think that people might stop by to read it now and then.

Anyway, I just feel that this is one more thing that I feel like I should be doing and not really wanting to. So until things feel better around here and personally, I will stop writing. And really, it's not like I have been writing lately anyway. I really liked what Cody said about leaving his...(roughly) we busy ourselves with so much. We should be trying to simplify it. And this blog is just something that isn't necessary right now.

So this is it.

I wish you all the best. I will continue reading the many blogs of friends and family out there.
Keep in touch!

Cheers!