Friday, January 23, 2009

tiddlywinks

ok so every now and then I think about blogging again. I don't usually have anything important to say, but once in a blue moon my brain does think of something creative.

And othertimes, with Kez crawling all over me and Callah continually telling me that she's hungry (and yes, I DO feed her!) I just want someone else to talk to. And during those times, this seems like the easiest outlet for one sided conversations.

See now...does that even make any sense? Maybe I shouldn't resurrect the dead.

But whatever.

I was merely just wallowing in my own self pity this morning at the thought of how easily it is for a person to be forgotten. It's like you spend years making and working on relationships with people, that maybe weren't as good as you thought they were - the relationships I mean- b'cos suddenly you leave and then it's like you're forgotten. You rarely, if ever, hear from these relationships and if you do, it's usually b'cos they want something, or need a place to stay as they pass thru your new location. And thinking of that, it makes me wonder if that's where relationships are today. Are we so busy in our own lives that it's too much of a hassle for a quick hello? Or do we just make the time for those who really matter. Meanwhile forgetting all those who might actually need- no crave- a friendly "hello" once in awhile too?

Anyway, like I said, I'm just feeling a little....agitated.

How sad...my first post in months and it's completely negative.