Friday, February 27, 2009

I had a dream...

Last night I was full of dreams. Something that doesn't happen very often, at least not that I remember. In one of them I was lucky enough to have the Jolie-Pitts come for a sleep over. It was only Brad, Angie and the 4 oldest, but still exciting nonetheless. The only weird thing was that I was still living with my parents and my Uncle Gary was still alive (he died back in '96). It was cool 'cos we made Brad sleep on the couch.

Yeah...so anyway...I've also decided to give up my Twilight books for lent. You may be thinking, big deal? Well it is a big deal and I hope that with my new "free time" I'll be able to get my focus back on God...and if that means reading the Bible while doing my "business" so be it!

And you may be happy to know that I've managed to wash the walls on my top 2 floors (if you don't know, I live in a 4 level split). So half done! Yay for me! Now to accomplish the rest of my "to do" list...