Friday, April 11, 2008

house selling 101

Okay, it's not like I really have any good advice to give. As if. I couldn't even decide how to sell it on my own without numerous advice and suggestions from friends and family. The thing is, it's now 10:18 am and 2 people were supposed to come look at the house already and so far no one has showed up. This is starting to tick me off. We don't have a lock box, for whatever reason I thought it would be better without, so now I'm stuck here...waiting for people to show up. Then when/if they do, I'm to go outside and play...in the rain. We didn't count on that happening either. I don't know...I'm starting to think this 10k commission isn't what it's all cracked up to be...or rather, starting to think they're really not that worth it!

update - 10:54 am. 1 down 6 more to go.

update 2 - 12:35 pm. 3 down, 3 or 4 more to go. Did I mention there's already an offer from people who haven't even seen it yet?

update 3 - 5:37 pm. 5 down, 1 more to go (for sure). And then there's the Alberta offer to go over.