Friday, April 18, 2008

random thoughts

I killed my first mosquito last night. 1 down, few million more to go. I think my odds are good! :)

I hate thin toilet paper (that's all I'll go with on that thought...)

We have an open house on Sunday. I'm completely wiggin'. How "clean" should my house be? Do I have to remove all "loose" articles on shelves, dressers, desks? I mean seriously. I have 3 kids, that's not even possible right now.

If you could eat any candy from your childhood...what would you eat? Did you ever try those suckers that had dead insects in them? I remember they were all the rage when I was in ...grade 8 maybe? So that's like...hmmm...17 years ago or something. Cool.

I love ice cream cake. I think I could survive on that alone.

My husband just told me he lost over 20 lbs. I hate him right now. (not like the ice cream cake is helping!!)

I started taking this Greens +. It turns my orange juice green. But tastes pretty decent. I better live a long happy life now. :)

Alright, now I'm off to battle insanely huge line-ups at the local Walmart to buy totes to store all my "stuff". Wish me luck!!