Thursday, October 15, 2009

pregnancy

If you know me at all and have been following my other "posts" (facebook, Twitter) you should know that I really don't like being pregnant. I complain all the time and pregnancy has a way of making me feel depressed, moody and over-all HUGE. Not a good combo. I was thinking last night about how unique everyone's pregnancy stories are. Some women LOVE being pregnant and then once the kid pops out, their life becomes miserable. Others have good pregnancies and good babies. Other's hate every minute of both and live for the child/teen years. Others don't feel the need to get pregnant but instead adopt. And still others don't feel the need for children at all.

Regardless, I was thinking about where I fit in. Obviously it is with the pregnancy haters, but babies and children bring me joy. And lately I've been relaxing a bit here and there (in 30 second intervals) to focus on that joy and actually let myself look forward to this little miracle growing in my belly.

Yes little one, I can honestly say that I can't wait to meet you!