Thursday, October 13, 2005

A Blur of Thought

The past week I've been thinking alot. Perhaps too much. There's been times when I thought about commenting on here about this or that. Like when I watched the movie "Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood". I thought about how hard it is to be a mother and the mistakes that we make in raising our children could be passed on from generation to generation. Unless someone chooses to take action and stop the cycle, therefore creating a new path for her children to follow. Which lead me to thinking about my husband's family, and how he broke the mold of alcoholism and abuse. It is possible.

I also thought about how music can fit into any emotion your feeling. Whether you feel happy, sad, mad or even sexy. When I was a teenager I used to live in my music. It was the only way I felt I could express myself. Of course I've learned a thing or two growing up and don't take it that seriously anymore.

I think about my children. How blessed I am to have 2 of them when so many women I know can't have any of their own. How some women use their children for their own gain, leaving the children with no family that really loves them. How is that fair?

And I thought about the couples breaking up. There seem to be quite a few that I know of. Is there something in the air? In the drinking water? Sure there are times when my husband and I don't get along and the thought has crossed my mind, but I could NEVER leave my children. I could never bare the thought of breaking a vow that I made with God. It's sad.
So I leave you with many more thoughts in my head. Mainly about impending holidays coming up, where to go, how much will it cost, etc...and maybe even something to think about of your own.