Wednesday, May 09, 2007

NOW

Awhile back I saw this ad on TV for this NOW show. It was hosted by Phil (from Amazing Race, which is one show that I would LOVE to be on and I think Steve and I would win, or at least come in top 3. Aim big right?) and I just think he has the coolest job, so I thought it would be neat to check it out. The whole idea stems from a near death experience and how we should be thankful that we are alive and therefore not "waste" the time we have. N.O.W. (No Opportunity Wasted). The fact that it's coming to Canada I think is the coolest, 'cos so rarely do these shows allow Canadians to apply. I'm just excited.

Anyway, so after this near death experience Phil made a list for life (which I'm sure you've heard of in one form or another). I just spent a few minutes checking out the site and now I'm wondering what my biggest fear is? If I had 72 hours to do something for someone (or the world), what would I do? What would I put on my list for life? I was reading one and I kinda chuckled. This woman's biggest fear was dying before she had the chance to model. Yeah....... But I guess it's her fear, however whacked it might be.

So I'm going to think about this for awhile and I'll get back to you. In the meantime, what are some of yours?