Tuesday, January 15, 2008

boy trouble

Okay so this morning at Mom's I go to pick up Matthias when the worker comes over and says "are you Matthias' Mom?"
"Yes" I sigh, fully expecting that he's been fighting again.
"Uh, have you noticed he's been playing with himself alot lately?" Whoa! Did not expect that! "Yes, it's something he just does." I say, trying to keep it cool and low key.
"Oh, have you had it checked? 'Cos the "boy thing" starts later, you might want to get it checked."

Hmm...no I haven't had it checked. Should I? Really? (and no, I'm not being sarcastic)

And so this is where it becomes really interactive. I know many of you have boys. Is this really something I should be worried about? Or does he just need a good bath? I'm kinda nervous now.

So please, let me know what you think.