Wednesday, January 30, 2008

cold

For the 3rd day in a row now it's completely freezing. Sunday's +1 temperature feels like lightyears away. I hate that it's -43 and even the fog is freezing. You go outside and it's hard to breathe it's so thick.

My van won't start. We don't have anywhere super important to go today. Storytime at the library will be greatly missed, but otherwise we'll just hunker down on the couch with a blanket and watch movies or something for a bit.

I talked to Steve briefly this morning. And I think of him when it's this cold having to line up outside in the cold at 5:30 every morning. Sucks to be him. In comparison the 7:17 am wake up this morning seems like such luxury.

I feel really blah right now. Hope it warms up so I can make it to S'toon this weekend to the MIL's. Can you believe I just said that? I'm hoping to go to my MIL's!

That's so depressing it's come to that...

ugh.

I hate the cold.