Sunday, April 30, 2006

8

A cousin just sent me this e-mail and there wasn't really a message, just a bunch of photos. It was of a family, they had 2 girls (possibly twins) about 4 or 5, and the Mom was pregnant...with 6 kids!!! Can you imagine? Having 8 kids under the age of 6? That's insane! God help that woman, whoever she is. There were other pictures of the 10 of them, at Christmas and stuff. Crazy.

This past week has been beautiful. The weather's been great, the kids have been decent, and Steve's been busy with his sermon. We spent alot of time outside, which I love. We went for 2 walks out at the Lil' Red (which has to be one of my favouritest places in Saskatchewan...I haven't been to the east coast yet, so can't say Canada) and I love it! Callah and Matthias just run wild on the paths and the wild crocus' were out and everything just smelt so fresh and summery. I can't describe how it feels out there. Just know that I love it! The coolest thing was just watching the kids run. Any other time I'm amazed by how big Matthias is getting and Callah isn't my little baby anymore, but out there, compared to the massive trees, they look so small. I'm always reminded of how massive our world is and the fact that God created it all. The little butterflies, the squirrels, the crocus', the huge pine trees, the winding river, everything. It's so awesome.

This Tuesday we're starting our casual Tuesday's at Kinsmen Park. If you're in the area and need to get out of the house (provided it's not raining) come on out to Kinsmen Park between 10 and 11 am. Bring your kids and whatever else you may need. Hope to see you there!