Friday, April 07, 2006

woody

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that also at Value Village yesterday we found this Woody doll (from Toy Story). It's gotta be like 2-3 feet. Comes with a guitar and everything. When Matthias found it he HAD to have it. Luckily I was able to keep it from him until I completely hosed it in ammonia. It was just funny last night when Matthias and Callah were arguing over who got to play with him. Then I remembered that we also had a little Woody (small action type figure) so I told Callah that she could have the small Woody and Matthias could play with the big Woody. I found it quite commical. I told Steve later that night that I was talking about big and little Woody's, and he barely even cracked a smile. But he's sick, so I'll blame it on that. Am I the only one that thinks it's funny?