Monday, June 19, 2006

More thoughts....on the weekend and on nothing

Going back to the weekend (if you'd like to skip this part, skip down to here) I've never been around people1 talking to people2 on the phone as people2 are being pulled over by the cops as much as I have been this past weekend. I'm in awe of people who are in their 40-50's and don't have a care in the world so they spend as much as they can on booze and smokes. How do they do that? I'm also in awe of people who can't spend a weekend away from their Sony Playstation. Maybe I've just lived a sheltered life down there in Regina and don't know how the world really lives. I just don't know.

This morning I woke up to Matthias telling Callah to not eat yogurt in the living room. Tonite we're moving Matthias to the top bunk. I'm feeling impatient. He seems to be up and down with peeing the bed. He'll go for a dry week, then he'll have accidents every night for a few days, now he's on another dry streak. So whatever. I'm sure you'll be hearing from me soon saying we moved him back down.

Why is it that when you want to get pregnant, you can't?

I hate periods. I've always hated periods. They're disgusting and a total nuisance. I always ask Steve how he'd like to be leaking... (and I'll just leave it at that 'cos I can be quite disgusting sometimes). I don't care how evil we were in the Garden, I really don't think it's fair to have periods and all that includes and the ordeal of childbirth. Men have it so easy.

Going back to that pregnancy bit. So now we have to try again for another whole month. I was so looking forward to being pregnant and I hate being pregnant. I'm so disappointed.

I hate periods.