Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Take this! and That!!

This morning at Mom's we learned some self defence. I thought it was alot of fun. It was even more fun watching all the Mom's practice these moves on each other. If ever there was a morning we should have had a camera, today would've been it! It was great! A huge THANK YOU goes out to Connie Warkentin for teaching us this morning!

Otherwise life is simply moving along. I feel like I should be in my 3rd trimester as I have absolutedly no motivation or energy for anything. Last night for supper, we had cereal. I think Steve had crackers and spinach dip. Matthias had apples and cheese. Callah just kind of picked off everyone elses plate. Then this morning, and I kid you not, I finally decided to get up, so I'm sitting on the bed, I close my eyes again, and I actually fell over and back onto the bed. It was not a good morning.

So now I'm just not looking forward to thinking of something for supper. The only good thing is that Steve won't be here, so I won't feel bad about it not being a "complete" meal. Altho' I know I should try. Any ideas?