Monday, October 22, 2007

it's official

Now you can tell people! Boy what a relief to finally be able to tell people what we've been up to the last 10 months!

My husband is leaving me!

But don't worry, I sort of agreed to it. Steve was accepted into the RCMP last week. After a few days of complete panic, we were able to work some stuff out and it looks like the kids and I will be able to stick around here, while he's away at depot, till April. We were originally going to pack everything up and head down to Regina (to stay with my parents) with him, but one morning I was just laying in bed thinking about how much I really don't want to leave yet. I know eventually I'll have to, but for now, I just want to stay here. So we worked some stuff out and are about 95% sure we'll be able to stay. Of course, there's still that 5% where everything could go wrong in which case we'll have to pack everything up and ship out in less than 2 weeks.

But we'll pray that doesn't happen.