Monday, December 10, 2007

taking a break

I'm on a break from writing Christmas cards altho' I haven't actually started tonite's installment, so I guess you could just say I'm prolonging the start...or something.

Today is actually the first day that I haven't had to make "choices" (to put it ever so nicely), and I'm liking that fact. I feel good. It could also have something to do with the 10 lbs I've lost in the past month or so. Yeah for me. I knew that personal trainer was an awesome idea.

Tomorrow is the final Mom's this year. That means its potluck time. I'm going to make what I usually make, only without the chocolate chips 'cos I thought I had them only upon checking, they were all gone. I'll blame it on Steve 'cos he's not here so I can. I'm sure it will still be delicious. Want to know what I'm making? Come see for yourself! 9:30 am Alliance Church.

Then shock of all shocks...I'm willingly going to the MIL's for a day. To be honest I thought it would be easier than having her come here and see all our "sinful" living again. At her place all the "sinful" worldly temptations don't exist, so we can just get along better. There...how's that for the seasonal warm "fuzzies".

Anyway, what I really wanted to write about was Hairspray. I know, why on earth am I writing about that? Well who would have thought that going to a simple movie with Dixie, months ago, could change my life like this? It's amazing. I just have to dance. I LOVE listening to it. I love to listen to it and dance. I must look like a complete goof in the window, but I don't care!

That's really all I wanted to say. Now I'll go back to my cards.