Thursday, February 07, 2008

happy thoughts

I realize alot of what I've been saying lately is generally unhappy and...well for lack of a better word "lost" and I know that. I'm realizing that. I was telling a friend this morning that I can feel myself slipping a bit in my relationship with God and I don't like that. I need to figure out how to get back, how to get myself moving in the right direction again.

On the flip side tho' I am just really tired. I'm second guessing everything that we've done up to this point. The future and all that holds. All the things I've been doing to help speed up this whole process.

So for now, I apologize for being a stick in the mud.

I'll try to be more peppy next time. ;)

oh yeah, and for the record, I'm really not a big drunk or anything. The amount of alcohol I put in my coke wouldn't make a fly woozy. Just wanted to let ya'll know.