Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Poop

WARNING!! THE FOLLOWING POST IS NOT FOR THE QUEASY OF STOMACHE!!

So the kids and I were eating some french toast for lunch, when all of a sudden Callah's face turns bright red. You know she's pooping. The stench afterward was bizarre, you'd have to have been in another room not to notice that she had indeed, pooped. So fine. She had 2 bites left so I let her finish. When she was all done, I cleaned her off and carried her to the change table, where horror of all horrors, I noticed that the poop had gone all the way up her back. Yuck. I gave up cleaning her and just took her to the bath. I finally cleaned up her mess and laid her down for her nap. Then I went to clean up the table and dishes. What do I find? Poop. Little "crumbs" of poop on her highchair. Sick. I look at the table cloth. Gross. Poop is smeared all along the one side. I shudder even now remembering. If she poops again, I'll leave it so her Daddy can clean it up.

On the flip side, Matthias pooped in the potty today! Yeah!! Hooray!!