Thursday, January 19, 2006

Amazing

I know I've been missing for quite some time. Last week I watched an amazing show that I wanted to write about, but then I got sick, and so I'm finally getting better and here I am! If you haven't seen March of the Penguins, see it! It's amazing what these little guys (and gals ) go thru to mate. The whole movie I kept saying "amazing", b'cos it actually really was! It made me laugh out loud, it made me cry, it totally moved me. Clearly one of the best films I've seen all year. I cannot rave about it enough. See it, if you haven't already. What's funny too is that penguin sex has been a topic I've been hearing alot of lately. I first heard it last summer when Steve and I were reading a book called Blue Like Jazz. One of the chapters was all about penguin sex. Then a friend of mine wrote about it on his blog (but I can't find it now) and then this movie came out. It's all very interesting.

Anyway that's my opinion. Now this is what parenting is all about! If only it was that simple! One of the Mom's from MMO (Bonnie Malenfant) is going in tomorrow to have her twins. She has a 2 yr. (almost 3) old boy now. Pray for her. I think she's going to need it!

Otherwise this past Mom's was suppossed to be with a guest pharmacist. I hope you asked her lot's of questions. This week should be alot of fun. It's Ask A Mom/Woman. So bring lots of questions that only a Mom would dare ask and hopefully (which I'm sure there will be) another Mom will have gone thru the same thing and be able to offer up some words of advice. Like this for instance taken from a friends blog. Thanks Dixie!

Well I hope you all have a great weekend! Stay warm out there!