Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Lisa it's your birthday

Happy Birthday Lisa!
You know how many times I've heard that? The best would have been over 10 years ago when this guy named Andrew (whom I secretly had a crush on, but he was my manager at McDonalds) sang it to me. That was a good time.
Today, on the other hand, is not. Not only do I still have cold, but the past few days have plagued me with monstrous headaches that WILL NOT GO AWAY. I don't know what to do. All I feel like doing is crawling into my head and pulling the covers over my face and dying. I don't know whether it's from taking cold/sinus medication for 3 weeks (but I still have a cold!) or whether it's from these new birth control pills. I've heard of women getting extreme headaches from certain types of pills. I have a friend who had these extreme migraines and I remember her saying that all she could do during the day was lay on the couch and open her eyes whenever a kid screamed to make sure they werent' dead. I thought at the time, that's terrible, but now I totally believe her.
So that's how I spent my birthday. Laying in bed, with the covers over my head for 4 hours, popping Tylenol like candy and putting Watkins canned ointment on my sinus' until I cry.
Happy Birthday to me.