Friday, May 19, 2006

soon and very soon

In about an hour a friend and I are heading to Regina for a weekend away. Like she says it couldn't happen soon enough. For some reason my kids have been totally acting up this week. Maybe it's just in my head and it's some sort of coping mechanism for me leaving them for the weekend, or maybe they truly are acting up. I don't know and right now I don't care. All I care about is the fact that I was suppossed to go pick up a part for our Landcruiser (which we are "suppossed" to be driving down) and the part is not in. Or rather, as the guy said, it was ordered and it's "suppossed" (there's that word again) to be here, but he can't find it anywhere. Nice. Very nice. That leaves me where?
This same Landcruiser is also on e-bay as we speak and it's time is almost done in which case if it sells, then we can't take it anyway, but if it doesn't then technically I should be able to take it, however I'll need this stupid part.
Who knew leaving for a weekend could be so difficult?

On a lighter side we were at a friend's birthday party last week and Callah was eating sand. Our friend asked if this was the first time. I said, "no, she does this all the time." She laughed and I thought, oh yeah it's hilarious. Especially when it comes out like sandpaper!

Okay, that wasn't that funny.

So Mom's Morning Out is officially done for the summer. We will be meeting now, every Tuesday, at Kinsmen Park here in Prince Albert. I know I said it before, but we had the windup last week at Lil Red, so now it's officially done.

Otherwise I really have nothing else to say. That's why I haven't been writing that much. Nothing really new and exciting (or un-exciting even) to report. Just kinda blah...waiting for summer holidays and camping and swimming at the beach. Soon. And very soon.