Friday, July 11, 2008

all is quiet once again

Now that wasn't so bad. :)

The in-laws were only here for a day, a little odd, in my opinion, but I'm not going to complain. They arrived Wednesday. We went into Edmonton Thursday, hit the usual (IKEA, Old Spaghetti Factory) and the not so usual ( almost 2 hours in Lammle's Western Wear...boo hiss). Missed the tornado warning out for this area. All in all a pretty good day. And they left just after noon today. Short and sweet.

Now why can't all visits be like that?

The van got cleared to license in Alberta. Yeah. Estimated cost was over $1300. Total cost close to $400. I love my husband!

Now if only I could figure out what I did to my back... and never do it again! Ouch! I haven't been in this much pain since I had Keziah 16 months ago!

Tonite we're just going to relax and enjoy the quiet...and have a few more muscle relaxants!