Friday, July 04, 2008

crappy night

I can't remember if I mentioned this already. In my continuing struggle on whether or not to have a 4th baby I was told the other day that I shouldn't. And I should have my tubes tied. I was hurt and taken aback. And whether or not it's true, I'm a bad parent, it got me thinking about the whole thing again and maybe I shouldn't. Maybe 3 is all we can handle and even 3 is too many.

This same person told me that my husband is a terrible, negligent father. I'm very hurt by this person's opinions.

And so this is how I'm dealing with this. Staying up extremely late until my brain will no longer function and I will basically pass out once my head hits the pillow.

I'm not really sure what this person is thinking, or hopes to prove by saying these things but I really wish that they would just shut up.