Sunday, July 20, 2008

reason No. 1

Not that I'm counting, but if I were...

Last night Steve and I, my brother Kris and his fiance Laura all went to check out the new Batman flick, The Dark Knight. When we arrived we could hear the previews start, so I asked the ticket lady how many seats were left. She said they'd sold about 201 so far and so there were about 13 left. I looked back at our little group and asked "do we still want to do it?" knowing we'd probably have to split up or take the front row. The manager of the theatre was nearby and heard our dilemma.

"If you want, you can take the chairs from the foyer (nicely padded leather chairs) and put them where the wheelchair seats are."

I could've kissed the man! Clearly the best seats in the house! The movie was awesome, the seats were awesome, the popcorn was awesome. It was an awesome all around night.

So reason No. 1 why I love it here....the manager at the local cinema 4 is totally awesome!