Friday, March 02, 2007

sleep

As I was writing the post last night, Steve was in bed reading. So by the time I actually got to bed, he was already fast asleep. Which reminded me of another thing that I most often think about when I can't sleep.

And that is how incredibly cheesed off I get when I'm tossing and turning, trying to get comfortable and then when I finally do, he starts snoring to high heaven! Not only is he enjoying his night of slumber while I lay in bed covered in pillows that don't work, but then his "plumbing" is louder than any of my thoughts could ever be, and that continues to keep me awake. There's nothing more that I would enjoy doing at those moments than to push him off the bed.

However, I did have a better sleep last night (only 1 "official" pee break!) so there is still hope.